Credit Your Begado Account:
All transactions are processed using US Dollars.
Cashout Your Winnings:
- Wire Transfer
Ready to cashout your winnings? No problem! Our withdrawal process is designed to be user-friendly, quick, and easy. Here’s how it works:
Verify Your Account (For first-time withdrawal only):
For your first withdrawal, Begado requires all players to verify their accounts — it’s a security precaution that we take to ensure total protection for our players.
To verify your account, send the following to email@example.com:
- Complete and return our faxback verification form.
- Access the faxback form by clicking here.
- Submit the following documentation:
- Copies of the front and back of credit cards used at Begado
- Copy of a valid Driver’s License or Picture ID
- Copies of any of the following (Choose 2): gas bill, electric bill, water bill, telephone bill), credit card Statement, or bank statement.
This first-time verification takes up to 5 business days to complete and you will receive a notification email once we have verified your account. In the event that you do not receive notification within this timeframe, please contact Begado customer support.
Request a Withdrawal (For verified accounts):
Players who have verified their accounts can request a withdrawal directly from the cashier in Begado’s software. Click on the “Withdraw” tab in the cashier and follow the onscreen instructions. Withdrawals requests are reviewed and answered within 5-10 business days. Total time to complete a withdrawal will vary based upon your chosen withdrawal method.
Additional Withdrawal Terms:
- Begado requires that a minimum withdrawal of $100.
- Winnings can be cashed out at a maximum of $3,000 per withdrawal request.
- Where the winnings exceed this maximum, players simply need to submit multiple withdrawal requests.
- Bank accounts must be open for international transactions to prevent any delay in receiving withdrawals.